NEED MORE VIEWINGS?
STRUGGLING TO SELL?
Here are a few tips that might help.
- REVIEW YOUR MARKETING: Would you buy your house with the way its being marketed? Look at the photography, the sales description, the website and make a list of improvements you could make on them to improve your offering. The description and photographs should entice buyers to come and view. Spelling mistakes and grammatical errors can turn buyers off! Ask your agent to have the property re-photographed maybe enlisting the help of a professional photographer, if cost allows.
- ADD OWNERS QUOTES: When writing a description provide your agent with some “owners quotes” and some interesting facts about the house or the road to give your property an identity and to make it stand out from the crowd and then ask your agent to add them to the description. “Call to action” quotes on rightmove increase click through rates on their site, which in turn attributes to increased viewings and interest.
- SHOW YOUR FRONT DOOR: Buyers love to see the front door of the property. Front doors have character, style and can enhance the way a property looks. A well-lit, well painted and clean front door creates a great first impression. Ask yourself this “does your front door do this?”.
- ADVERTISE WITH A BOARD: A board gives you a 24 hours a day advertising and exposure to the market and buyers who drive around the town looking for properties will be able to find you easily. How often do you drive around town and notice for sale boards and then look them up on your mobile?.
- CALL YOUR AGENT: Our experience has shown the more you talk to your Estate Agent the more likely your house is going to be at the forefront of your agents mind especially if a buyer calls in. How often have you telephoned to ask for an update and why there have been no viewings and then a couple of days later you get a call to say someone wants to view?.
IF YOU NEED OUR HELP SELLING YOUR PROPERTY THEN PLEASE CALL US ON 01424 844081. WE WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO HELP.