WHAT REDWELL ESTATES WILL DO FOR YOU WHEN SELLING YOUR PROPERTY
- PROMPT ATTENTION: On instruction your property details will be drafted and prepared for your approval and your property will go live within 24 hours.
- PHONE-OUT: During the first 24 hours your property will be communicated to our waiting list of buyers by telephone to encourage an early viewing and a speedy sale.
- MARKETING: Your property will have colour photographs and a floor plan, a map of the area and an EPC as standard. We even provide direction notes on the details. The property will appear on www.rightmove.co.uk and www redwell-estates.co.uk to make sure it reaches a truly International audience.
- MOBILE: Our beautifully designed and informative website is mobile friendly which means your property will appear instantly on a buyer’s mobile phone or iPad the moment one of our property alerts gets sent.
- FEEDBACK: Every viewing has a story. After every viewing we promise to provide you with feedback and where possible this will be done within 24 hours of the viewing subject to the buyer responding to our calls.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Through social media integration with our website, your property will be tweeted and shown on Facebook, so your friends and family can see it and share it with their friends and family.
- WE CONTACT YOU: We promise to keep you informed of our progress. Every week where possible we will provide you with an update on your properties progress. This will either be by telephone, visit to the property or by a property report helping you pin point what you need to do as a seller and to help understand the dynamics of the Bexhill property market and also how your competition is faring so that you can make informed decisions on how best to proceed.
- CHAIN CHECKING: Every offer received tells a story. It shows a buyers motivation. It’s tactical manoeuvres and shows a buyers appreciation of your property. Once an offer has been made we will always check out a buyer’s situation to ensure that they can proceed and be able to meet your timescales. Once we have all the available information we will then discuss the offer with you providing all the facts to help you make your decision.
- AFTER SALES: Once a sale has been agreed the sale will be monitored on a weekly basis all the way through to completion. During this very important phase a Director of Redwell Estates will negotiate with solicitors, surveyors, buyers and other agents in the chain to make sure that your interests are looked after and that your timescales and needs are maintained.
CALL REDWELL ESTATES TODAY FOR SALES ADVICE AND EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE.